| || Designing the Future of Storage |
Donnegan Systems works closely with law firms and corporate legal departments to streamline the process of storing and retrieving large volumes of paper files; office files or case files.
Case Files--Litigation Support. Utililizing the latest technology for document storage, retrieval and imaging, Donnegan Systems has assisted lawyers and Attorneys General in the preparation and trial of numerous cases. Imaging refers to the scanning and storage of documents to electronic media such as CD-ROM. These images are then referenced on personal computers where they can be viewed, printed, faxed or E Mailed. Coupled with an important imaging feature, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), the data can then be searched for key words, phrases, etc.
Office Files. Donnegan Systems' records and information management solutions offer have helped many Law firms to manage case records, client records, personnel and accounts payable/receivable documents.
The following summarizes our primary information management solutions. Please click on any of the Links for more detail.
Filing Equipment And Systems
- High efficiency storage systems to speed file retrieval and reduce floorspace requirements.
- Color coded file folders designed to speed file location and reduce misfiles.
- Chart dividers to neatly organize file contents.
- Barcode file tracking software to eliminate lost files and automate purging.
- Conversion services to color coded folder systems.
Document Imaging Systems
- Digital storage of documents and data: Imaging.
Document Conversion Services
- Scanning documents to Digital Format.