| || |
| || Designing the Future of Storage |
Donnegan Systems believes that accurate and accessible records management systems have always been of the utmost importance in maintaining effective corporate information systems. Easy access to vital information and customer history can make the difference between an organization that is growing and prospering and one that is not.
At Donnegan Systems we offer a wide variety of solutions for effective and cost-savings records storage including automated filing systems, high-density movable shelving, rotary files, computer tape storage products, software records retrieval systems, and more. Select one of the following options to learn more about the products and solutions we represent.
- Designed for strength, flexibility, and the utilization of vertical space to best advantage, our shelving systems allow increased efficiency and productivity over traditional file cabinets by improving the visibility, accessibility and organization of your materials. We offer shelving manufactured in a variety of ways-each of which has its own costs and benefits making it the "right" solution for a given filing need.
- Movable Shelving:
- The concept of Mobile Storage - "Shelving on Wheels" - takes the space saving characteristics of shelving a step further by eliminating unneeded aisles- reducing them to a manageable number, while still providing for the multiple access required by your application. These systems can be moved manually, with mechanical assist, or by electrical motors.
- A Document Management Specialist from Donnegan Systems will survey your needs and provide you with professional layouts and configurations to assure maximum utilization of floor space in keeping with your special retrieval needs.
- Vertical Carousels:
Automated Carousels are the smart choice for many filing needs. In addition to utilizing vertical space to pack the greatest number of files, carousels greatly reduce search motions by bringing the required files to the operator who may be sitting or standing. Carousels are the way to go when space savings and repeated access are the principal factors in establishing the filing system. Another feature of carousels is that they can be closed and locked. Carousels:
Ensure File Security
- Are ADA Compliant
- Provide quick access
- Are easy to use
- Double deep and triple deep shelving:
- Visualize a number of sections of shelving standing against a wall with additional shelving moving side-to-side standing just in front. These units, known as bi-files and tri-files can be two or three units deep. In many instances, these files are the only answer when limited space is available. And, they are particularly useful when the available space is oddly configured.
- Rotary Files:
These are file cabinets that can be as tall as shelving, and which contain a back to back shelving unit that can be rotated, lazy Susan style, to bring the desired files to view. The files can be accessible from either side, doubling the amount of files that can be viewed from one standing position. Rotary files offer far greater filing efficiency than lateral, vertical, or any single-depth storage units, and they offer unique office layout opportunities because of their dual access feature.